All the World's a Stage: Scoring
- 20 pts - For winning the game. Lost the game, no points.
- 3 pts - Per great artist you acquire. 13 Great Artists, 39 points.
- 3 pts - Per (legal!) world wonder (not project) built. 3 World Wonders, 9 points
- 1 pt - Per broadcast tower your civilization contains at the end of the game. No broadcast towers, no points.
- 2 pts - Per city you control of size 10 or greater at the end of the game. Counting this as a conquest loss, so no cities, so no points.
- 5 pts - For building The Internet. Didn't build the Internet, no points.
- 8 pts - Earliest conquest win
- 8 pts - Earliest domination win
- 8 pts - Earliest diplomatic win
- 8 pts - Earliest space win
- 8 pts - Earliest cultural win
- 5 pts - First to Drama. Got Drama in 225BC
- 5 pts - First to Mass Media
- 5 pts - First to build the Globe Theatre
- 5 pts - First to make contact with all 5 AI civs. Found the last civ in 1555AD.
- 5 pts - Highest culture in 1500 AD in a single city. Great works do not count, so subtract the culture each city gained from any great works. 5205
- You lose 10 points every time you break a rule (illegal building, keeping a captured city etc). But keep on playing!
So my points total that I can calculate myself is 48.
And here's a couple of screenies from the end of the game. Firstly, I was definitely the most cultured just before the fall:
And here, laugh along with the Voice of Hindsight at my power rating:
Despite the end of the game, I had fun playing it , and thanks to Sooooo for organising it
Back to Part 3